If there is one aspect of Disney that is loathed by all is the steep prices of everything across the parks. Despite this little barrier, parks in all parts of the world have never ceased to lose their loyal customers and Disney has made a recent announcement that will surely make your heart flutter.
If you are a Disney passholder, you can buy a 1-Day Park Hopper ticket for $79.00 through the rest of the summer. However, this only applies to the Walt Disney World location in Florida which includes the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
Here is the tale of ticket tape:
- Pass holders can bring up to 6 guests and must be present at time of purchase.
- Tickets can only be purchased in the theme parks.
- The ticket is valid for only one day.
The announcement is pretty stellar. For those that have NEVER visited the parks might need to bring out the strategy guides and figure out a system to hit all the parks within the same day. It won’t be an easy task.
Tips to consider before heading into the parks.
- Figure out which attractions you must absolutely experience for each park.
- Download wait time apps on your smart phone (Disneyland, Disney World App works great) and route accordingly.
- Make reservations for popular restaurants ahead of time. Usually a week or two is ideal. However, given this deal the parks will be pretty populated.
- Figure out shuttle times and plan your exit from the park accordingly. I would ask the drivers to see how long the wait times can be before heading into said park.
On that same tangent, expect the parks to be crowded. My recommendation? Pick two parks that you love the most and split your time between them. Take into consideration shuttle time wait, long lines and navigating through the crowds.
The discount is available from Aug. 12 through Sept. 30.
So snag that pass-holder friend and get to riding matey!